Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Erotica: A Dream to Share

The lights are off when I come home. I kick off my shoes and drop the keys on the table. The illumination from my alarm clock guides me to my bedroom. I pull at my shirt, lifting it over my shoulders. The fabric blocks my vision.

I gasp. Warm hands circle my ribcage and pull me. My back presses against hot flesh. The hands slide up, slipping under the strap of my lacy bra. My hands still hold the shirt, waiting. A flick of fabric and my bra releases, my breasts swing free and I can not stop the sigh that escapes.

With a tug my shirt is pulled off, I feel the softest touch of warmth as lips press against my neck. My nipples pucker, thickening. Those hands return to my body, this time to lift my breasts and squeeze them, rubbing over my nipples. I moan as they are pinched and rolled.

I shift my hips, the rigid shaft of a cock presses against me… My pussy lips twitch as they grow warm. I inhale and breathe in the scent of arousal.

I turn around and my nipples press against your chest. You slide your fingers through my hair and pull, our mouths touch and the taste of you sends a flush through my body. Your lips devour mine, my tongue slides over yours.

I run my hands over your shoulders and down your back. Yours cup my ass. My fingers slip under the elastic waistband of your boxers. Slowly, I slide them down your hips.

Your hands turn into fists in my hair. You press lightly. I kiss your chin and slowly slide down your body. I kiss your chest, swirling a tongue around your nipple. I trail a path down your stomach, nibble at the sensitive flesh of your pelvis. Your cock twitches and I smile. I look up at you, the heat of your gaze burning with intensity.

I open my mouth and take your cock between my lips. The salty taste of your desire makes me hunger for more. My tongue wraps around the head and I take you deeper into my mouth. You hold yourself still as I press until I can take you no further, your cock deep in my throat. I suck softly and swallow, letting my mouth and throat close on your shaft.

I pull away, your cock springing from my lips. It glistens with my saliva. I close my hand around the base of your shaft and lick at your cock. I watch you watching me. My mouth and tongue dancing over your sensitive flesh, with my other hand I cup your balls and squeeze them. Your hips begin to rock and you pull my face to them, forcing your cock deeper and faster. I taste your arousal and moan, the sound vibrating your cock. I place my hands on your thighs, moving upward until my nails can dig into your ass cheeks.

Your rhythm speeds up and I feel your balls tighten. Your panting excites me and my swollen pussy lips drip. I slip a hand under my skirt and slide a finger into the wet folds. I groan and quiver; your cock gyrating into my mouth, my finger rubbing my clit. Your body goes rigid and you cry out as hot cum shoots into my mouth. I swallow quickly trying not to lose a drop.
Your hands move over my shoulders and you pull me up, you lift my hand and suck the juices from my finger, desire peaks and my legs weaken. You press against me, pushing me back to the bed. I am fevered with need.

Your body brushes mine as you lay me down. Your hands slide up my inner thigh. Your finger finds my pussy and I moan, begging you to fill me. You grin at my need and lower your head. Your arms push my legs open wide and you slide your tongue into my slit. I jerk and cry out with pleasure.

Your fingers spread my folds, my swollen clit trembling. You suck it gently into your mouth. My pussy clenches and I feel my juices dripping. Your tongue begins to fuck me and I can not control my hips as they writhe beneath your touch. My breathing is short and raspy as you drink me in. Your tongue dances over my flesh, dipping into me. Teasing me. Driving me wild.

I feel the pressure building in my belly. You hear it in my moans and your tongue flicks faster against me. A wave of pleasure crashes through me as my orgasm causes me to yell out your name. My body sings with release and I close my eyes.

I wake to light peeking through my blinds. My home is empty, the passion only a wisp of a dream. I get up and go about my day, knowing I will return for another night with my shadow lover.

No comments: