Thursday, September 4, 2008

A Hair Fair Goodie!


Who hasn't been to the Hair Fair yet? If not, why not? Slacker. Get over there.

This is the WR: Feist Mega Pack. So that means you get lovely hair spammage of way too many color options when you open it. Yay, hair spam!

It comes with and without the bangs. I wasn't as fond of the style without the bangs, but this is a cute alternative to some of my usual hair styles.

It definitely needs some stretching and movement manipulation. It didn't seem to fit quite right on any of us trying it on, but once you get it in place, tada!

In this photo I'm wearing:

Dress: Last Call: Nadirra (I actually got this BEFORE the $100 sale *sigh*)
Hair: WR: Feist from Hair Fair
Neck: Omega Collar
Arm Bracelet: Vinsalt Silver Bracelet from Passions jewelry. A gift from my darling.
Skin: Bella skin that I bought from *** Axo Plaza - realistic skins~
Earrings: BLD! Onyx/Platinum flexi earring


No comments: