Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Hump Day! Hail Mighty Phallic Symbol

Ha, Ha, Ha. I made you look!


The other day a few of us were starting a new building project on Incubus and Cyphien Heart stopped by. He recently acquired my friend, Starr, and he is quite the catch. If you don't know him, he's one of the owners and designers of the Simboarding Arena and Lounge. They have weekly competitions over the weekend and those are broadcast on SLCN.TV. (Yes, that’s a shameless plug for him, go check him out.)

He’s a fabulous designer and I was mumbling, ok, complaining a little about the sculptie columns I had and how they weren’t very good and that I wanted a square one, not a round one. Cyphien came to the rescue and quickly made me a fabulous square sculptie pillar and even textured it for me.

He also made a cute little tshirt with the Incubus logo on it and the phrase, “I fucked Cherith” on the back. We plan on giving it to everyone who plays with her in voice. There are already quite a few we’ll have to send it off to. For those of you who don’t know, she’s our sub that we let any of the group members use.

Anyway, I can’t wait to use my new pillar.

No comments: