Tuesday, September 2, 2008

About Naughty Or Not.

I happen to be one of those naughty Second Lifers who enjoy the mature and entirely adult features that Second Life offers to me. I'm extremely sexual and enjoy flirting, among other things. Embracing our desires and our passions is something I think we should all do.

I can't spend 24/7 in Second Life, unfortunately, so I thought in my off hours I'd just share my thoughts, opinions, and the things that are happening in my little part of the metaverse. Naturally, I started this on a Tuesday. Tuesday is the day of the week I set aside for real life and to force myself to take a day off from my obsessions and addictions.

I'm backdating a few items as I'm just going to set them up as links in my sidebar, so should you happen to come across this page, it was started on Tuesday, September 2nd and I look forward to titillating your interests with the things I share!

So whether you are naughty or not, it doesn't really matter, because here I come!

No comments: