Tuesday, September 9, 2008

New Friends are Always Fun!


We are a very social crowd, those of us who hang out at Incubus, and we always have room for more friends. I tease that Rafe and I are people collectors. We go out, find new and interesting people, and then just kind of bring them into our SL family. A few days ago, Rafe met a lovely lady named Ayana. She's delightful and over the past two days we've spent some fun times with her.


Although, Rafe and I did have some naughty time together where we went hopping between a couple of free newbie sex areas. It's always fun to be loud in voice in a crowd of newbies... just excites me so. I did find a few new friends along that little trip as well, *winks*. I have a list of "pick up" lines to say to men who voice in such places. Cherith has a list as well, we are always happy to test them out on people. I'll have to list a few of them, I suppose. Now that I've gotten completely off topic thinking about our naughty escapades, let me get back on track.


We also love to go shopping together, the bigger the crowd of us, the funner it is. Anyway, Ayana had longer hair and less black and white clothing... but after only a day or two, she's been through what Cherith and I call.... the Rafe makeover... :) She is not one of the voice sexers, but she is one of our family now. We totally went shopping at Twisted Rose and a few other spots!

No comments: